In such a competitive era, all industries are prosperous, but they also have their shortcomings. The current CNC precision parts processing is the same. There will also be some errors in the processing process, mainly the following seven errors:
1. The principle error of CNC precision parts processing: it is the error caused by the approximate processing movement method or the approximate tool contour. Because of the error in the processing principle, it is called the processing principle error. As long as the principle error is within the allowable range, this processing method is still feasible.
2. The manufacturing error, installation error and wear in use of the machine tool directly affect the machining accuracy of the workpiece. Among them are mainly the machine tool spindle rotary motion, the machine tool guide rail linear motion and the error of the machine tool transmission chain.
3. Manufacturing errors, installation errors and wear in use of CNC precision parts processing tools affect the processing accuracy of the workpiece.
4. The fixture errors of CNC precision parts processing include positioning errors, clamping errors, fixture installation errors and tool setting errors.
5. Positioning errors mainly include fiducial misalignment errors and inaccurate positioning manufacturing errors.
6. In each process of machining, the process system must be adjusted in one way or another. Since the adjustment cannot be accurate, an adjustment error occurs.
7. When measuring parts during processing or after processing, the measurement accuracy is directly affected by the measurement method, the accuracy of the measuring tool, the workpiece and the subjective and objective factors.
The above seven machining errors can be avoided to a certain extent. Therefore, operators who need to perform machining should more carefully detect and verify the processing procedures that are likely to cause machining errors during processing, so that machining operations can better reduce the impact of machining errors.