CNC processing is actually exponential control processing. First, the design drawings are programmed, then the computer is connected to the NC machine tool. Through programming, the operation of the NC machine tool is controlled and the precision workpiece is processed. CNC processing is mainly suitable for small batch and various kinds of workpieces. CNC is also called computer gong, CNCCH or CNC machine tool. In fact, it is a name from Hong Kong. Later, it was introduced into the Pearl River Delta of the mainland. In fact, it is a CNC milling machine. It is called CNC machining center in Guangzhou, Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Shanghai. It is a new processing technology. The main work is to compile the processing program. It turns manual work into computer programming. Of course, there is a need for manual processing experience and the processing accuracy of CNC processing is very high, and the accuracy is 0.002MM. Therefore, it is mostly used in the processing of precision parts. Next we will learn about the self-inspection process of CNC hardware parts processing for Shili and electromechanical equipment.
CNC NC lathe processors must see clearly the content of the process card before processing, clearly know the parts, shapes, dimensions of the drawings to be processed and know the processing content of the next process.
2. Before clamping the workpiece, the blank size should be measured to meet the requirements of the drawing. When you are clamping the workpiece, it must be carefully checked whether the placement of the workpiece is in accordance with the instructions for programming operations.
3.Self-inspection should be carried out in time after rough processing is completed so as to adjust the data with errors in time. The main content of self-inspection is the location and size of the processing parts.
(1) Whether the workpiece is loose or not;
(2) Whether the workpiece is correctly classified in the middle;
(3) Whether the dimension of CNC hardware parts from the processing part to the reference edge (reference point) meets the drawing requirements;
Position and size of NC machining parts. After checking the position and size, the shape ruler of rough machining should be measured (except for arc).
Reduce the number of tooling. Complex tooling is not required to process parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the parts, you only need to modify the parts processing procedures, which is suitable for the development and modification of new products.
(2) The processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, the repetition precision is high, and it meets the processing requirements of aircraft.
(3)The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and also reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting quantity.
(4)It can process complex profiles which are difficult to be processed by conventional methods, and even some parts which can not be observed. The disadvantage of NC machining is that the cost of machine tools and equipment is very high, which requires high level of maintenance personnel.
Fine finishing after rough processing and self-inspection. After finishing, the worker should inspect the shape and size of the processing part: inspect the basic length and width of the processing part of the vertical plane. Measure the size of the base point on the drawing at the processing position of the inclined plane.
5. The worker can take down the workpiece and send it to the inspector for special inspection after completing the self-inspection of the workpiece and confirming that it conforms to the drawings and process requirements.